Four years later and I’m still a piece
of shit lol
- Early Feminists: Oh hey, we see that you can vote. We would like to vote also. I mean, since most of those laws effect us too and all.
- Men: YOU JUST WANT SUPERIORITY OVER MEN!
- Mid-century Feminists: Hey, that whole thing about how you can have careers and earn a living wage outside the home? Yes that sounds nice, we'd like the option to do that as well.
- Men: YOU WANT A MATRIARCHY, THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT!
- Late 20th century Feminists: Hey we would like to make our own choices about our reproductive health, just like you've always had.
- Men: YOU ARE TRYING TO TAKE MEN'S RIGHTS AWAY!
- Modern-day feminists: Hey, if you could you stop sexually assaulting/harassing us and them blaming us for it, that'd be pretty great.
- Men: THIS IS MISANDRY, MISANDRY I SAY! FEMINISTS HAVE GONE TOO FAR!
- Feminists: Um...
- Men: THE END OF MEN IS NIGH! MALE OPPRESSION IS REAL! THE MATRIARCHAL AGE IS UPON US!
I say this literally every week I watch this show but as much as I LOVE John Cena, Nikki needs to consider if not actually leave him and find someone who wants the same things as she does.
I don’t like that people kind of make John out to be some bastard when he’s told her from day one what he’s about. Nikki is choosing to be a doormat here. I wish she wouldn’t but it’s true.
I never thought I’d say this but I agree with Arianne on this one.
1.01 | Payback
SVU detectives & their fathers
“I need you to help me.”
Lord do I miss 30 rock!